Saturday, April 22, 2017

Take a Peek at My Week - April 16th to 22nd

Take a Peek at My Week - April 16th to 22nd

This week was a bit of a mixed bag. I was home for the beginning of the week, enjoying muddy spring in Maine and then headed off to a top secret location for a few days to work on a brand new project that I'm really excited about! I can't share any details yet, but be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you'll be the first to hear about it! I think you'll really love it. Very, very exciting the future of backyard chicken keeping. But that's all I can say right now. In the meantime, here's a peek at my week.




(get my rooster weathervane HERE)



(Buy my Coop Confetti Herbs for Hens nesting box mix HERE)



(Get my rooster chalkboard canister HERE and my cast iron egg holder HERE)


(get The Chicken Keepers Journal HERE)

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you get my weekly blog posts, advance notice of sales and promotions plus new product news delivered right to your inbox!
 photo 200-fed-logo-with-signature_zpspmkezsch.jpg

My books make great gifts for the backyard chicken keeper and gardener. 
Buy them on Amazon or get a personally signed copy directly from my online store!
   Fresh Eggs Daily | Duck Eggs Daily | Gardening with Chickens
Personally Signed Copies

Join me here
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTubeBloglovin' |Google+
©2017 by Fresh Eggs Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.

Take a Peek at My Week - April 16th to 22ndwas originally posted by Favorite Chicken Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment