Saturday, May 27, 2017

A Week in Farm Photos - May 21st to 27th

A Week in Farm Photos - May 21st to 27th

I feel like the tip of an iceberg. Just calmly floating along, but with so, so much underneath the surface that isn't visible. Or a duck. Yes, I feel like a duck, just floating along placidly on the pond, but underneath the surface my little legs are paddling as fast as they can!

We have so much going on here that I'm about to burst! I can't tell anyone, well except for the chickens and ducks but they don't care as long as I keep their treats coming! And I have to tell you, patience is so not one of my virtues. So I have to deal with all this nervous energy and just keep serenely going along - when inside I'm just bubbling with all kinds of good news!

Anyway, you know I'll share with you as soon as I can. I promise you that. And I also promise you that you'll be excited too to hear about all the secret things I've been working on. They're good! In the meantime, take a peek at my week. It was nice to be home and have a chance to catch up on some articles I needed to get written and finish planting our garden just before the rains moved in. And of course, spend quality time with the girls! Enjoy!


















Like these photos? Join me on Instagram so you don't miss a single one all week!

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you get my weekly blog posts delivered right to your inbox!
 photo 200-fed-logo-with-signature_zpspmkezsch.jpg

Join me here
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTubeBloglovin' |Google+
©2017 by Fresh Eggs Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.

A Week in Farm Photos - May 21st to 27thwas originally posted by Favorite Chicken Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment