Friday, June 2, 2017

How I make $1,000 a month from 15 chickens!

How I make $1,000 a month from 15 chickens!
Chickens can be expensive. Even if you don't count the coop, the feed and bedding are monthly expenses that add up a lot! I decided a long time ago to have a no freeloaders policy and I make all my chickens earn their keep. I've tried many different ways to make money from my chickens but the most profitable way just fell into my lap!

When I started with chickens, I decided to hatch the chicks from eggs I ordered from a breeder. When word got out that I had hatched chicks, I started getting calls from people who wanted to buy them. As soon as my chickens were full grown, I hatched their eggs! The calls kept coming and I kept hatching. Over the years I've had as many as 90 chickens and as few as six. I've realized that by setting things up the right way I can make up to $1,000 a month on as few as 15 chickens.

make money from chickens

Of course you could sell eating eggs, feathers and even chicken poop to make some money here and there. I'm not knocking that at all because it is a good way to make extra money. In my opinion though, the best way to make money off chickens....is to sell chicks.

Now, I'm sure you thought of that. In fact I'm pretty sure you're sitting there now saying "well yeah, but I can't make $1,000 selling chicks!" I promise you though, that you can do it. You just have to follow the money.
Read more »
How I make $1,000 a month from 15 chickens!was originally posted by Favorite Chicken Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment