Saturday, June 10, 2017

Take a Peek at my Week - June 4th to 10th

Take a Peek at my Week - June 4th to 10th

This week was all about enjoying all the green grass, flowers and shoots poking out from the garden, before I had to get packed and jumped on a plane, heading down to Texas to Texas A&M to visit the Poultry Science Department there (more about that later!).  I managed to get some landscaping done in the run and weeded the vegetable garden during the first part of the week. We also saw our first snake (just a harmless milk snake) ...so I guess that means it's not winter any longer here in Maine! Enjoy this peek at our week.
















Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you get my weekly blog posts delivered right to your inbox!
 photo 200-fed-logo-with-signature_zpspmkezsch.jpg

Join me here
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTubeBloglovin' |Google+
©2017 by Fresh Eggs Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.

Take a Peek at my Week - June 4th to 10thwas originally posted by Favorite Chicken Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment