Friday, June 9, 2017

The easiest way to cull a chicken

The easiest way to cull a chicken
If you raise chickens you've probably considered the fact that eventually you will have to cull one. I faced this problem when my first set of chicks were 3 months old and I found out first hand that culling a sick chicken is not an easy task! It can be necessary though and being prepared makes it much easier when the time comes. 

culling | chickens

I'm going to talk about my preferred method for culling a sick chicken along with methods that I have tried but not had as much success with. If this kind of conversation bothers you go ahead and click right here to visit some of my more fun chicken posts! You might want to bookmark this page for when the time comes though. If you're ready to learn how I cull a sick chicken humanely, keep reading.

Read more »
The easiest way to cull a chickenwas originally posted by Favorite Chicken Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment