Saturday, August 12, 2017

Take a Peek a our Week - August 6th to 12th

Take a Peek a our Week - August 6th to 12th

The summer is flying by! I can't believe that we already are seeing molting chickens and the leaves changing color! We've got all kinds of pumpkins and squash in the garden and even a little watermelon. We've harvested lots of potatoes and the girls are enjoying a daily ration of lettuce, spinach, kale and other leafy greens from the garden. 

I went through some final edits to my new kids book that's coming out in January - more on that hopefully next week! Worked some on my next book that will be out in the fall of 2018,  and talked with my editor about the possibility of a third book coming out in 2018! Yay! But the highlight of the week was visiting a local orchard that was also part petting zoo and also sold ice cream.  There were goats, bunnies and even a little hen and her baby chick! Speaking of baby chicks, I'm in California this weekend on a Tractor Supply store Chatting about Chickens book signing tour to celebrate Fall Chick Days, so enjoy this peek at my week while I'm gone!


















If you enjoyed these photos, be sure to join me on Instagram so you don't miss a single one all week!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you get my weekly blog posts delivered right to your inbox!
 photo 200-fed-logo-with-signature_zpspmkezsch.jpg

Join me here
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTubeBloglovin' |Google+
©2017 by Fresh Eggs Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.

Take a Peek a our Week - August 6th to 12thwas originally posted by Favorite Chicken Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment